With the June 2020 announcement of new legislation surrounding the “Paycheck Protection Plan” through the Small Business Administration (SBA), many agents have questions and concerns. Brooks Baltich gives you updates and share the facts you need to know to help you secure financial assistance.
Key points covered include:
- What has changed with the Paycheck Protection Program since the beginning of COVID-19?
- Loosened Restrictions on Payroll Requirements
- Safe-Harbor Date Extended
- Extension of Loan Forgiveness
- Extension of Any Required Loan Payments
- Delayed Payroll Tax Payment
- What is My Work Force is not Fully Restored
Who should watch? Anyone who works in a leadership role in the insurance industry, including:
- Agency owners
- New insurance agents
- Veteran agents
By clicking "Watch Now" I consent by electronic signature to being contacted by EverQuote, including by automatic telephone dialing and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice (including SMS and MMS - charges may apply), regarding EverQuote for Agents, even if my phone number is listed on a Do Not Call Registry. I also understand that my agreement to be contacted is not a condition of purchasing any goods or services, and that I may call (844) 707-8800 to speak with someone about EverQuote for Agents.