In this webinar, Kirk walks you through the same processes he’s used to build a nearly $20 million dollar book! This covers sections 5 and 6 of Kirk’s 12-step “Yellow Brick Road” P&C insurance conversation.
During the webinar Kirk will dive into:
- Helping prospects find vulnerabilities in their coverage
- How to open prospects up to adjusting their “LAWSUIT PROTECTION”
- How to avoid the common mistakes made by other agents by not falling into the "Apples to Apples" trap
- Discovering the prospect's “emotional” buying points
- Pivoting to financial services
Who should watch? Anyone who works in the insurance industry, including:
- New insurance agents
- Veteran agents
- Producers and agency team members
This webinar will cover sections 5 and 6 of Kirk’s 12-step “Yellow Brick Road” P&C insurance conversation. It's not a prerequisite to have attended Parts 1-2 (covering Sections 1-4), but you can view the recordings here.
By clicking "Watch Now" I consent by electronic signature to being contacted by EverQuote, including by automatic telephone dialing and/or an artificial or prerecorded voice (including SMS and MMS - charges may apply), regarding EverQuote for Agents, even if my phone number is listed on a Do Not Call Registry. I also understand that my agreement to be contacted is not a condition of purchasing any goods or services, and that I may call (844) 707-8800 to speak with someone about EverQuote for Agents.